Skip to main content

Dear Future Wife - Part 3



Dear Future Wife,
Today I am getting married - To You .
I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe 3 years back, we were two friends who were always quarreling, picking names on each other, making fun of each other - you being the more irritating one, of course. And today, these two friends are getting married, because we felt we need each other for the rest of our lives.

We are both dressed up fancy. You know how much I hate these marital things - getting dressed up, looking fancy, putting make ups on, doing this and that. But, doing THESE little marital things mean more to you and I am doing this for you. If I have to do things I usually won't do FOR you, I will not think twice. I am not doing this BECAUSE of you, but FOR you.

You look so pretty with the make up on. Yes ,you look like a 'Badarni' without the make up. Ass! haha. Your eyes, your lips, the gradient on your cheek, your hairdo, those little glittery stars on your hair. Everything is perfect.

And then we are asked to hold our hands for some ritual. I hold your hands. I look you in your eyes. You look so happy. My eyes get wet. I can't believe this is really happening. This is no less than a fairy tale to me. I might not be the prince of the tale, but you certainly are my princess. The feeling, the thought that I will have you, always, for the rest of my life, with me, by my side bring so much of happiness in me - that I can't control my tears.

People are looking. They might be thinking - the groom is such a cry baby. People judge and I didn't want to have people around for the very same reason. But you don't look at me as others do. You see through me. You can clearly feel the happiness in me, the emotions running through me - the reason behind the tears. You look at me and smile. You come closer and give me a hug. Boy, the emotions just escalated. My heart gets heavy with happiness. I want to cry more. I want to shout out loud. I want to steal you out of the ritual spot and take you somewhere - just you and me. I want to hug you and tell you how happy I am. I want to kiss you and thank you for letting me into your life.

You are my best friend. Life till now has been the best with you, because of you. I want the rest of my life to be even better - selfish me. And that's why I married you, my best friend. In you, I have found the love of my life, my closest, truest friend. And I know, tonight we will sit close to each other and crack jokes about us getting married. We will laugh about the fact that we are SERIOUSLY so idiotic to marry idiots such as ourselves, And that's what I love about us.

I don't want my life to be any new after marrying you. I don't want anything between us to change. I just want it to get better. I don't want to lose my best friend. I have just brought my closest friend even closer. And now I will get to have coffee with my best friend, every single morning. I will get to have a sleep over with my best friend, every single night.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bikharney Ka Mujhko Shauq Hai Bada | Qala | Guitar Chords and Lyrics

Full song here:  https://youtu.be/-lcd1ixHqjE?t=670  or here  https://youtu.be/1Hd7Gl_mLzw G                                             C Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G                                                C Haaye, Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G D G G                 C                                G Doob-ti Hai Tujh Mein, Aaj Meri Kashti G                    C                  G Guftagu Mein Utri Baat Ki Tarah G                   C                               G Ho, Dekh Ke Tujhey Hi, Raat Ki Hawa Ne G                         C            D               G Saans Thaam Li Hai Haath Ki Tarah, Haaye... G                                             C                Ki Aankhon Mein Teri Raat Ki Nadi G                         D Yeh Baazi To Haari Hai G      C        G D Sau Feesadi... G           

Timi Uta Ma Yeta (Sunsaan Raat Ma) Guitar Chords - Pratik Gurung Cover - Original by Milan Newar, Rajan Raj Shiwakoti

 I came across this song when Kanden Limbu sang this in Nepal Idol.  He was one of the contestants. I thought it was his original. Surprisingly, it is not. His was based on Pratik Gurung's cover. This is actually a full fledge song with a music video. Here's the original one. However, I like the cover version. Here are the chords for a portion of the song. The chords are based on this tutorial . In the tutorial, plucking is used. You can strum as well if that's what you prefer.  CAPO: 2nd fret STRUMMING: D-DU Plucking used: 5-2-3 (C and Am), 4-2-3 (FT and GT), 6-2-3 (G) Chords: C, Am, G Major, F Major Triad (FT), G Major Triad (GT) NOTE: It's easier if you play G Major in C's original position; just move 2 and 3 fingers one step up.   C                             Am (Sunsan raat ma yo mero aatma FT               GT    C Chasakka bijheko mayalu C                             Am Timlai nai samjhi ma ruda ruda FT       GT   C Sirani bhijheko ) x 2 C                  

Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords|| Narayan Gopal || Ambar Gurung || Hari Bhakta Katuwal

  Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords || Narayan Gopal  Composer: Ambar Gurung Lyrics: Haribhakta Katwal Vocals: Narayan Gopal Guitar Chords based on tutorial by Nepali E-Chords . I take no responsibility if the chords are not absolutely right. But it sounded good enough for me.  Chords used: G, C, D, Am, Em, Bm Strumming: D-DUDU Intro: D       G      D             G              D      G Pokhiyera Ghamko Jhulka, Bhari Sangharama G                     D                     Em                G Timro Jindagiko Dhoka, Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai Am                     C           D Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai D      G      D    G       D      G Sayapatri Fula Sitai, Fakri Aaganama G                  D          Em              G Batasko Bhaka Tipi, Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Am                C           D Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Verse:1 G                Bm                     G                         D (Kati