Skip to main content

Lets Fight Depression - TLLLF

DEPRESSION
"दबे पाउ आकर बेठ जाता है, 
हमारे अन्दर ...
चलो उसको जाने,
पहचाने...
जरा सा भी कुछ सहि ना लागे,
तो देखे दोबारा,
सम्झे दोबारा"

I am myself a victim of depression, a chronice and periodic one. It is not always. But there are times, I have no control of what I am feeling. Am I an expert in this? NO! But writing helps me not have that phase. And that's why I want to write about this as well.

BEING ALERT HELPS A LOT.
Being alert that you might be actually a victim of depression helps.

Here's how Deepika Padukone (yes, the superstar) talks about how she felt about her phase.
"I felt empty; directionless. I didn't know where to go, what to do.My mind stopped talking to me.I felt a pit in my stomach.I kept crying. I didn't know what was wrong.I often locked myself up and cried. I lost my appetite.Sometimes being out and around people helped. Sometimes, it didn't.When I was out and about and with people, I felt ok. When I was back to my room, again I didn't feel ok.There were days when I wanted to be in bed and sleep.I didn't want to wake up.Sometimes, I would wake up and think, it was too exhausting.
My breath was shallow. I would sometimes gasp."


"I am talking to help others battle depression. I've been to hell and back; don't want others to suffer."





Having once battled with #Depression, Deepika Padukone has established an NGO, the Live Love Laugh Foundation (TLLLF),and launched a nationwide public awareness campaign on mental health, jointly with Indian Psychiatric Society and the Indian Medical Association.

Deepika says - 
“There is no specific reason or cause as to why it creeps up on you. For some it could be environmental, for some it could be a traumatic past experience or simply just biological. Today, I can say that I have become more aware. It has made me wiser. It has made me understand human beings. As a child, I have always been very perceptive and emotional and this has made me a little more sensitive to people around me. I value every breath of mine,"
Hear the story of Deepika, how mother and her doctors helped her in fighting her depression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bikharney Ka Mujhko Shauq Hai Bada | Qala | Guitar Chords and Lyrics

Full song here:  https://youtu.be/-lcd1ixHqjE?t=670  or here  https://youtu.be/1Hd7Gl_mLzw G                                             C Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G                                                C Haaye, Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G D G G                 C                                G Doob-ti Hai Tujh Mein, Aaj Meri Kashti G                    C                  G Guftagu Mein Utri Baat Ki Tarah G                   C                               G Ho, Dekh Ke Tujhey Hi, Raat Ki Hawa Ne G                         C            D               G Saans Thaam Li Hai Haath Ki Tarah, Haaye... G                                             C                Ki Aankhon Mein Teri Raat Ki Nadi G                         D Yeh Baazi To Haari Hai G      C        G D Sau Feesadi... G           

Timi Uta Ma Yeta (Sunsaan Raat Ma) Guitar Chords - Pratik Gurung Cover - Original by Milan Newar, Rajan Raj Shiwakoti

 I came across this song when Kanden Limbu sang this in Nepal Idol.  He was one of the contestants. I thought it was his original. Surprisingly, it is not. His was based on Pratik Gurung's cover. This is actually a full fledge song with a music video. Here's the original one. However, I like the cover version. Here are the chords for a portion of the song. The chords are based on this tutorial . In the tutorial, plucking is used. You can strum as well if that's what you prefer.  CAPO: 2nd fret STRUMMING: D-DU Plucking used: 5-2-3 (C and Am), 4-2-3 (FT and GT), 6-2-3 (G) Chords: C, Am, G Major, F Major Triad (FT), G Major Triad (GT) NOTE: It's easier if you play G Major in C's original position; just move 2 and 3 fingers one step up.   C                             Am (Sunsan raat ma yo mero aatma FT               GT    C Chasakka bijheko mayalu C                             Am Timlai nai samjhi ma ruda ruda FT       GT   C Sirani bhijheko ) x 2 C                  

Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords|| Narayan Gopal || Ambar Gurung || Hari Bhakta Katuwal

  Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords || Narayan Gopal  Composer: Ambar Gurung Lyrics: Haribhakta Katwal Vocals: Narayan Gopal Guitar Chords based on tutorial by Nepali E-Chords . I take no responsibility if the chords are not absolutely right. But it sounded good enough for me.  Chords used: G, C, D, Am, Em, Bm Strumming: D-DUDU Intro: D       G      D             G              D      G Pokhiyera Ghamko Jhulka, Bhari Sangharama G                     D                     Em                G Timro Jindagiko Dhoka, Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai Am                     C           D Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai D      G      D    G       D      G Sayapatri Fula Sitai, Fakri Aaganama G                  D          Em              G Batasko Bhaka Tipi, Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Am                C           D Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Verse:1 G                Bm                     G                         D (Kati