Skip to main content

Dear Future Wife (Part 2)

Dear Future Wife,

I want to wake up before you and make coffee for you. Yes, every day. I will bring the coffee on our bed, wake you up with a morning kiss on your forehead. Well, you know me. I won’t stop there. I will kiss your cheeks, your eyes, your lips and give a peck on the neck.
I will try to stop myself for a moment, while you finish your coffee.
I want to hug you from behind and keep kissing you, kiss your neck, bite you gently, while you make breakfast for us. I want to feel the warmth of your skin in this cold morning. We both know we are hungry, but for love.
I will caress your hair, keep my arms around your waist, slowly slithering my hands inside the t-shirt (you wear my t-shirt every night), trying to feel your navel. You know how much I love your navel. :*
The breakfast’s almost done. I turn off the stove. I turn you around. I kiss your neck, your cheeks, kiss your lips. It’s been just an hour since we kissed. But I will kiss you like it has been ages since we last kissed.
I can feel the warmth, I can feel you are getting hot inside, burning up for love. I will slither my hands inside your t-shirt, caress your back while I am still kissing you. I slowly move down, kissing your neck, your chest to your navel. You smell so good, even more without an artificial perfume. You are burning. I can feel the heat through my lips. I know you want me, baby. I want you. You want to be loved and so do I.
I hold you in my arms, and take you to bed. The bed had been expecting us. You are all sweaty; we both are. Your beautiful skin looks shiny with the sweat.
It’s time. We had been dying for each other. We make love to each other.
(Let’s leave the details here.)
Satisfied with love, filled with heat and drenched in sweat, we lie there, hugging each other, making our own little world.
We have gone dirty; we have turned into a burning pyre of love. It’s time to cool down. Baby, let me take you to shower. Obviously, there’s no piece of cloth left on us. I still feel the electric shock flowing through me when my skin touches yours. The feeling is exhilarating.
I turn on the hot shower. The room is steamy; with our heat and the heat of hot shower. The water droplets on your body, look like tiny pearls. I kiss those droplets. I am elated. Oh baby, how much of love we can shower on each other. I wash you, you wash me. I shampoo your hair, caressing slowly, while you shampoo my beard. Oh yeah, I am still bearded. And you absolutely love to play with my beard, like always. The water has taken the heat from us and evaporated. We are cooled down but not our love. I still am kissing your neck, hugging you tight, grabbing your butt, pressing my chest against yours. Love would feel shy if it saw us loving right now.

It’s evening. We both are finished with our work hours. I call you, fix a date with you. Today, the date is indoors. We will have a candle dinner tonight. I reach home. You reached home today earlier. You open the door. I see you with happiness, hug you tight, very tight, kiss you like I have never seen you.
You made tea for me, dark and bitter, like I prefer. I absolutely love tea, you know that. And I always love it when you do these little things.
We change – ready to be our own chefs. We cook together. You love egg curry. I’m making egg curry for you. I love bhindi and tomato pickle mixed with coriander. You make them. We are not cooking anything fancy. We keep it simple, like our love, like our life. The menu isn’t important. We cook it together and with love, that matters the most.
Time and again, I disturb you with my hugs and kisses. But you don’t mind. You kiss me back, just enough not to turn me on because we have cooking to finish.
After the cooking’s done, it’s time to dress ourselves, the best we can. We don’t want to be a fancy couple. We just like to dress for each other. I like you in a blue dress, hair tied. You like me in a khakee plain shirt with a cotton pant. We light the candle, serve for each other and get ready to eat.
The dessert isn’t always necessary. We kiss each other, that’s enough. Sometimes, I bring chocolates or ice cream. Well, sometimes, I use ice cream to cool your body down and taste you. So, it’s a win-win situation. ;)
After we are done with the food, we kiss. Yes, yet again.
Too much? It never is enough.
Mad? Yes, in love.
We undress each other. You like wearing one of my t-shirts and boxers; comfortable and sexy.
You have worked all day; you have been tired. I give you a foot and body massage. Yes, I learn through internet. I learn everything, anything that would make you feel loved. I put hot oil all over your body, massaging you slowly, touching you soft, trying every move to love you and turn you on.
You feel relaxed and lighter after a massage. We hug, kiss for few minutes and then make love.
We like a hot shower after we make love, every time, unless we make love in a place with no facility to shower. :D
We are very comfortable seeing each other naked. We shower nude, nothing to come between us. After a shower, washing and caressing each other, hugging and kissing each other, we drink a little wine. Yes, I have started drinking, a little, but just with you. And you have stopped drinking outside. We drink, just for each other. We aren’t anti-social. It’s just that the world doesn’t understand our love and we have created our own world of love.
We kiss, we cuddle, we talk, we share about the day. Sometimes, we talk about society, politics. Sometimes, we don’t find anything to talk. I am not that of a conversation maker. So, we cuddle in silence, feeling each other’s heartbeat – the silence of love. Sometimes, we watch a movie, or a TV show. We never want the night to pass.
We kiss each other good night. But we never sleep even after that. We never know when we have been asleep.

Baby, it will take me a whole lot of time to find you, even more time to realize that you are the one. Please bear with my stupidity, the fear of losing you, the fear after commitment, the fear to hurt you.
I can’t wait to get married to you. This is one day from our life that I described here. Our love is recursive. This will go on and on. I can’t wait to make coffee for you. I can’t wait to kiss you early in the morning with the happiness of having you in my life. I can’t wait to love you. I can’t wait to have the days where you kiss and hug when I feel low. I can’t wait to make love to you.

Your stupid & loving,

Future Husband

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bikharney Ka Mujhko Shauq Hai Bada | Qala | Guitar Chords and Lyrics

Full song here:  https://youtu.be/-lcd1ixHqjE?t=670  or here  https://youtu.be/1Hd7Gl_mLzw G                                             C Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G                                                C Haaye, Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G D G G                 C                                G Doob-ti Hai Tujh Mein, Aaj Meri Kashti G                    C                  G Guftagu Mein Utri Baat Ki Tarah G                   C                               G Ho, Dekh Ke Tujhey Hi, Raat Ki Hawa Ne G                         C            D               G Saans Thaam Li Hai Haath Ki Tarah, Haaye... G                                             C                Ki Aankhon Mein Teri Raat Ki Nadi G                         D Yeh Baazi To Haari Hai G      C        G D Sau Feesadi... G           

Timi Uta Ma Yeta (Sunsaan Raat Ma) Guitar Chords - Pratik Gurung Cover - Original by Milan Newar, Rajan Raj Shiwakoti

 I came across this song when Kanden Limbu sang this in Nepal Idol.  He was one of the contestants. I thought it was his original. Surprisingly, it is not. His was based on Pratik Gurung's cover. This is actually a full fledge song with a music video. Here's the original one. However, I like the cover version. Here are the chords for a portion of the song. The chords are based on this tutorial . In the tutorial, plucking is used. You can strum as well if that's what you prefer.  CAPO: 2nd fret STRUMMING: D-DU Plucking used: 5-2-3 (C and Am), 4-2-3 (FT and GT), 6-2-3 (G) Chords: C, Am, G Major, F Major Triad (FT), G Major Triad (GT) NOTE: It's easier if you play G Major in C's original position; just move 2 and 3 fingers one step up.   C                             Am (Sunsan raat ma yo mero aatma FT               GT    C Chasakka bijheko mayalu C                             Am Timlai nai samjhi ma ruda ruda FT       GT   C Sirani bhijheko ) x 2 C                  

Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords|| Narayan Gopal || Ambar Gurung || Hari Bhakta Katuwal

  Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords || Narayan Gopal  Composer: Ambar Gurung Lyrics: Haribhakta Katwal Vocals: Narayan Gopal Guitar Chords based on tutorial by Nepali E-Chords . I take no responsibility if the chords are not absolutely right. But it sounded good enough for me.  Chords used: G, C, D, Am, Em, Bm Strumming: D-DUDU Intro: D       G      D             G              D      G Pokhiyera Ghamko Jhulka, Bhari Sangharama G                     D                     Em                G Timro Jindagiko Dhoka, Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai Am                     C           D Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai D      G      D    G       D      G Sayapatri Fula Sitai, Fakri Aaganama G                  D          Em              G Batasko Bhaka Tipi, Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Am                C           D Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Verse:1 G                Bm                     G                         D (Kati