Skip to main content

Thank You Note




I want to use this space to express my deep gratitude and thank two of my friends Ruma and Aasha.
These two people ‘literally’ rescued me from myself. I was in deep shit of thoughts, lost in myself, confused,in a dungeon so deep and dark, I couldn't find way out. And they became my savior.
You might ask, “What GREAT did they do?”. Well, they didn’t do anything great. They didn’t turn into a pro psychological counselor overnight and treated me. They just did what they were good at, ‘be what they are’ and be there for me.
I had been a complete asshole, moody most of the times, but they never gave up on me because they knew it was just a bad phase that I was going through and they understood that I needed them. They were always there for me.
They weren’t there for me because of obligation. It is just in their nature, to love, to be honest and helpful; naturally friendly. They were just being themselves.
It is just a coincidence that these people are so beautiful. More beautiful is their soul. And it is their positivity and their loving soul that healed me out of myself. Their honesty baffles me. I always find myself close to people who are true to themselves and their soul. A person who is honest with himself/herself and is guided by compassion brings joy in me.
I am aware of how ‘other’ people perceive me. I don’t blame them if they think negative of me. I might have projected my negativity and that is what they perceived. No matter how ‘bad’ the people think of me, these two people have accepted me for the way I am. When others tried to convince these friends about my badness, they would just answer “अ, त्यो तेस्तै हो!” and get away with it, just because of pure love and belief in me.
I can feel how difficult it must be for you, Ruma and Aasha, to deal with people when they talk ‘shit’ about me. Sometimes the talks might be true, sometimes they may not. However, listening to this people about a friend might be a torture. I am truly sorry for the awkward times like these when you had to hear complaints about me. I am so sorry that people have misjudged YOU because of me. And I can never thank you enough for still believing in me and being there for me.
Can I promise that that shit phase will not come in my life again? No I can’t. And you know that. But I can promise you this. I promise to try harder to be better each day, with you guys by my side. I promise to be a better friend so that I can deserve your friendship. And I need you in this journey, always by my side.
I feel blessed to have you. God must love me very much to have given two beautiful souls, angels to look after me.

<3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bikharney Ka Mujhko Shauq Hai Bada | Qala | Guitar Chords and Lyrics

Full song here:  https://youtu.be/-lcd1ixHqjE?t=670  or here  https://youtu.be/1Hd7Gl_mLzw G                                             C Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G                                                C Haaye, Bikharney Ka Mujhko, Shauq Hai Bada G                D                        C  G  D Sameitega Mujhko, Tu Bata Zara... G D G G                 C                                G Doob-ti Hai Tujh Mein, Aaj Meri Kashti G                    C                  G Guftagu Mein Utri Baat Ki Tarah G                   C                               G Ho, Dekh Ke Tujhey Hi, Raat Ki Hawa Ne G                         C            D               G Saans Thaam Li Hai Haath Ki Tarah, Haaye... G                                             C                Ki Aankhon Mein Teri Raat Ki Nadi G                         D Yeh Baazi To Haari Hai G      C        G D Sau Feesadi... G           

Timi Uta Ma Yeta (Sunsaan Raat Ma) Guitar Chords - Pratik Gurung Cover - Original by Milan Newar, Rajan Raj Shiwakoti

 I came across this song when Kanden Limbu sang this in Nepal Idol.  He was one of the contestants. I thought it was his original. Surprisingly, it is not. His was based on Pratik Gurung's cover. This is actually a full fledge song with a music video. Here's the original one. However, I like the cover version. Here are the chords for a portion of the song. The chords are based on this tutorial . In the tutorial, plucking is used. You can strum as well if that's what you prefer.  CAPO: 2nd fret STRUMMING: D-DU Plucking used: 5-2-3 (C and Am), 4-2-3 (FT and GT), 6-2-3 (G) Chords: C, Am, G Major, F Major Triad (FT), G Major Triad (GT) NOTE: It's easier if you play G Major in C's original position; just move 2 and 3 fingers one step up.   C                             Am (Sunsan raat ma yo mero aatma FT               GT    C Chasakka bijheko mayalu C                             Am Timlai nai samjhi ma ruda ruda FT       GT   C Sirani bhijheko ) x 2 C                  

Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords|| Narayan Gopal || Ambar Gurung || Hari Bhakta Katuwal

  Pokhiyera Ghaam Ko Jhulka Guitar Chords || Narayan Gopal  Composer: Ambar Gurung Lyrics: Haribhakta Katwal Vocals: Narayan Gopal Guitar Chords based on tutorial by Nepali E-Chords . I take no responsibility if the chords are not absolutely right. But it sounded good enough for me.  Chords used: G, C, D, Am, Em, Bm Strumming: D-DUDU Intro: D       G      D             G              D      G Pokhiyera Ghamko Jhulka, Bhari Sangharama G                     D                     Em                G Timro Jindagiko Dhoka, Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai Am                     C           D Kholu Kholu Lagchha Hai D      G      D    G       D      G Sayapatri Fula Sitai, Fakri Aaganama G                  D          Em              G Batasko Bhaka Tipi, Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Am                C           D Bolu Bolu Lagchha Hai Verse:1 G                Bm                     G                         D (Kati